The use of the word Panagbenga is reflective of the mix of cultural influences from Asian country and different South East Asian countries. The word interprets to ‘the season of bloom’. the popular festival is scheduled for February, and is held to celebrate the abundance of flowers within the town.
Compare Price – Click Here Special Deal – Click Here
Panagbenga festival 2018, Session Road in Bloom – Baguio Flower festival Schedule of Activities, Date, Float Parade data and edifice Accommodation[instashow id=”1″]
This has that means for the locals, particularly people who survived the Luzon quake back in 1990. For a full week, Baguio streets waken with spectacular rhythmical dances, pulsing songs and vibrant floral arrangements which will interest any avid flower-lovers.
What stands out throughout the Panagbenga festival is that the splendid use of floats. The floats area unit coated with lovely flowers, making a definite parade in contrast to others that area unit control within the country. to mention that colors waken throughout this week-long festival is to place it mildly.
If you’re keen to act with the locals, look out for the Ibaloi dance, an active and vibrant dance that’s galvanized by the local people from Luzon. the sweetness concerning the competition is that apart from the traveler advantages that it brings, the local people contains a probability to embrace its cultural traditions.
Some of the key events at the Panagbenga festival include the inaugural parade, the Bazaar, the street dance and parade contest yet because the float competition. Look out for the Session Road in Bloom at Session Road and also the end result of the festival with the closing ceremonies.[sg_popup id=5] This family-friendly event could be a must-attend if you like all things floral.
- The festival will start with an opening parade at 1st of the February.
- The competition of street dance and parade will be held on 4th Saturday of February
- The famous Trade Fair and Bazaar will be open for public from 1st Saturday of February to 1st Sunday of March
- Explore the beauty of flowers in Session Road in Bloom from 4th Monday of February to 1st Sunday of March
- To enjoy the Grand Float Parade reach the venue on 4th Sunday of the February
- End the fun of festival in the closing ceremonies which will take place on 1st Sunday of March.
Panagbenga Park, DPS Compound Access Road, Baguio, Cordillera Administrative Region, Philippines
February 2018 (TBA)
(+63)(74) 442 4315